Victorian Pipers Association Member Code of Conduct
- Members are expected to create and contribute to a safe, respectful and supportive environment at all VPA activities.
- We all choose to be involved in VPA and volunteer our time to get the most out of it.
- All members and guests should be treated with respect, understanding that we all have our own experiences and viewpoints and that difference of opinion exists.
- Members should conduct themselves professionally, and behave with courtesy.
- At all VPA competitions, the Adjudicator’s decisions are final and should be accepted graciously.
- Members should refrain from making negative comments or disparaging remarks about fellow competitors, judges, stewards, administrators or supporters.
- Derogatory comments on social media regarding other members or adjudicators will not be tolerated and referred to the VPA Executive and Players Committee for action.
- Members shall not bully, intimidate or harass anyone involved in VPA activities either physically, mentally or sexually.
A breach of any of the conditions of the Member Code of Conduct will incur disciplinary action to be determined by the VPA Executive and Players’ Committee.
A breach may involve cancellation of membership and referral to the relevant authorities.
Any member wishing to make a formal complaint regarding the conduct of another member or person involved in VPA activities should contact the VPA Executive at email@example.com